Job title: ORM Incident Response/Crisis Management Consultant
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibility or by calling . This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The ORM Incident Response/Crisis Management Consultant manages the enterprise disaster response process to sustain strategic business operations during any disruptive event; includes implementation, communication and coordination of response activities internally or with external agencies. Provide for consistency and support of bank continuity to ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations, guidelines and directives. Supports the development and execution of scenario-based exercises across various threat vectors, such as natural disasters, cyber, technology, physical, etc. Ensure program maturation to meet evolving regulatory requirements and industry best practices. Reviews and coordinates with segment/function leaders to develop technology risk policies to ensure compliance with laws, rules, regulations and the Enterprise Response Management Framework. Areas of risk management include business continuity/disaster recovery, data management, financial management, identity & access management, information/cyber security, IT strategy, service delivery & operations, and third party management. Ensures adequate processes and procedures are in place to effectively monitor, report, and manage risks / threats to the bank.
Job Responsibilities: The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Manage the strategic enterprise-wide business continuity planning program and methodology to be consistent with the goals and objectives of the bank.
2. Manage the development, implementation and administration of disaster response strategies to achieve effective corporate support response processes covering any crisis affecting the bank’s business continuity, including activation and management of the Enterprise Response Management Framework.
3. Manage the Corporate Command Center to be at standby readiness at all times to ensure appropriate and accurate information is reported and distributed to all support staff for a timely response to any crisis situation that may be reported.
4. Facilitate Core Enterprise Response Team’s activation and meetings to assure timely and effective disaster response, communication and process implementation.
5. Support On-Call duties, as appropriate, to ensure the bank is monitoring the active risk / threat environment 24 x 7.
6. Ensure the bank is in compliance with all applicable lawes, rules and regulations related to continuity planning, risk assessment and disaster response.
7. Act as Business Continuity liaison during compliance and regulatory examinations, internal and external.
8. Support development and maintenance of policy, standards and procedures aligned with the Enterprise Response Management Framework.
9. Meet existing and new project and initiative deliverables set forth through internal collaboration with support partners or mandated by the bank.
10. Participate in external engagement with local public sector partners, buidling viable public-private partneship channels.
11. Coordinate, develop and faciliate enterprise exercises across the organization, such as full-scale exercises, tabletop exercises, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree and 5 plus years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with Business Continiuty and/or Operational and/or Communications and/or Risk Management discipline.
– Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines.
– Experience managing projects or project workstreams.
– Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market.
– Demonstrated ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders, including executive leadership.
– Master’s degree or MBA and 7 years of related experience.
– Previous experience in the banking or financial services industries.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB & T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB & T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 07:54:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!