Medical Service Experience
A nurse cheers corona patients
Last week, As a doctor,I wrote a detailed description of the ward scene that had been in dire straits during a 10-day medical service in Daegu and introduced it in a video. Among them, a friend mother, Kim Jeon-jong (65) received letters and photos of the children in the intensive care unit, and after the hospitalization, the pneumonia worsened, and many people saw the scene of the struggle in the process of transporting yoonmo grandfather (87) severely deteriorated from Daegu to Jeonbuk University Hospital, and many people sent attention and support. The good news is that both of you have overcome new coronavirus infection (Corona 19) and are about to recover. Kim is still in oxygen administration, but his condition is almost improving.

Park Jae-seok, professor of respiratory medicine, said, “Kim’s mother is constantly observing the condition of her lungs after she was given oxygen and then cut back from ct taken on 26 Th, and she will be discharged when the corona 19 voice is released.”

The same is true of Grandpa Yoon. Upon arrival, I was told that I was on a ventilator, but now I had to remove my resuscitation and self-breathe without resorting to oxygen.

And when an article was introduced last week regarding Yoon’s deportation, he received two touching emails. One was a letter from Yoon’s grandfather and son, and the other was an email from Professor Lee Heung-bum, a respiratory medicine doctor at Jeonbuk University Hospital. All of them are placed below to show how heartbroken and energized the medical staff and their families have been with the patient who has crossed the threshold of death.
Yoon’s son’s letter, “Two Miracles”, Hello, Dong-A Ilbo Reporter & Doctor? I just saw an article that came up at 3 pm. As soon as I saw it, it was my father. I left daegu Dongsan Hospital at 1pm on 6th, was transferred to the intensive care unit of Jeonbuk University Hospital, and as soon as I arrived at 3 pm, I was pessimistic in both hospitals, but due to the dedicated efforts and intensive treatment of the medical staff of The Jeonbuk University Hospital’s respiratory and corona response team, i.e., the 14th day of the prayer shovel, the second miracle of self-healing is in the process of taking off the prayer shovel machine breathing and self-breathing.

During his 13-day stay in the five-person general isolation ward of The Garden Hospital, pneumonia suddenly worsened from day 7, causing pneumonia to spread throughout his lungs in just 48 hours. I couldn’t breathe even in the oxygen mask’s oxygen supply, so i couldn’t breathe when I sat down without lying down, so i was struggling with a big sister who was admitted to the corona in the next room, who came into the room with five men, couldn’t sleep for three days, and kept holding on to my father and keeping his breathing.

At the age of 87, my father was 87 years old, and because heart function remained only a third of normal, medical staff were told several times over the next four days to judge and prepare for the fact that pneumonia was already the worst.

The only hope for treatment was the breathing of the prayer intubation machine. In addition, the intensive care unit to be transported was also found for four days, but no agency, such as the National Central Medical Center or the Daegu City Disaster Prevention Center, had a way. Between six and a half days, at about 10 o’clock on the other day, a miracle occurred when the whole family had to give up realistically because of the lack of physical strength and the risk of cross-infection of the big sister( i.e., the total number of patients being transferred to the intensive care unit in Daegu at the time was about 100).

The medical staff at Daegu Dongsan Hospital received support from Jeonbuk University Hospital and was transferred to my father, who was told by an ambulance that one respiratory medicine doctor and another transport agent were accompanied. During transport, there were many cases where there were many cases where there were many cases where there were significant and aggravated risks such as differences in performance and deterioration of vital, so we agreed to it two or three times. We waited for two hours of hard work, hoping that the passengers would care for them the best.

Two sons from Seoul, Incheon, arrived at 3 a.m. the previous week, but in just one hour and 45 minutes, it was only an hour and 45 minutes before we arrived, and by the time we arrived, we had already undergone a prayer intubation procedure. My father was very fortunate to have been transported and prayed, and he was stabilized that night.

My family thought it was a miracle that at the moment of the break,, the medical staff of Dongsan Hospital was contacted in the intensive care unit of Jeonbuk University Hospital, and received from Jeonbuk University Hospital, where the deportation was safe, and the prayer shovel was safe. I was in tears because I thought i had done what a child could do, and I was so grateful to all who showed humanity there that day.

This was the first miracle. It was a separate thing to want to survive the virus. At the beginning of the situation, the daegu system was insufficient, and the medical staff of Daegu Dongsan Byeong-won were treated with abigail. Thank you very much. And in the intensive care unit of Jeonbuk University Hospital, where i was transported like a life saver, i was really impressed by the fantastic treatment that i had never seen in a drama anywhere. I deeply love you, Jeonju, Jeonbuk University Hospital. And, his father’s treatment was slow, but stable and well.

I wondered who was the one who tried at the 3-will 6-day deportation ambulance, and what the process might have been in that time, but I read the article and knew i was a teacher, and I knew the process. Thank you very much. Volunteer service at Daegu Dongsan Hospital voluntarily. Sacrifice. I am so impressed and applauded for the courage. This teacher is a piece of the miracle that our father is alive. My wife and I cried, read the article and we’re here. – Yoon Dong-hyun, Kim Hye-kyung Dream in Incheon

Jeonbuk University Hospital’s Treatment Machine, Remembering Your Grief and Sweat

I saw an article by a reporter named Lee Jin-jin on “The Weekly Dong-A”: “Corona patients on the brink of death, and doctors shed tears in their distress.” Thank you first. And thank you again. The first thing I noticed when I first saw an 87-year-old patient who had been powered by the Garden Hospital was that even with the maximum amount of oxygen, the peripheral area was already cyanotic and unconscious. What’s more, the child was unwanted and the only time he didn’t want CPR was just a big deal.

However, thinking only of the patients, the teachers who have run long distances, and the medical staff in Daegu and Gyeongbuk, who are still sweating, began to pray and resuscitate, although it was expected to be difficult to treat and progress at the same time as entering micu (internal medicine intensive care unit). I was diagnosed with a hypocular disease and a stent graft after that, but fortunately my heart function was well maintained and liver function worsened in the middle of the day, and i was taken to a 13-day ventilator treatment, which was difficult, and i am currently in rehab on my bed without any additional oxygen supply.

I remember the grief and sweat that was hidden between the eyes of the teachers and the goggles as I arrived in front of the emergency center elevator with the transport car. Fortunately, patient progress has improved, and i think these results are the result of many people who have endured a difficult treatment process, as well as those who have made quick decisions regarding deportation and solved the difficult deportation process. So I am more grateful for their hard work.

Finally, we are grateful to all the medical staff in Daegu and Gyeongbuk for being small and helpful, and thank you for trusting our MICU team at Jeonbuk University Hospital. – MiMiU Lee Heung-bum, Jeonbuk University Hospital.

Medical staff, family support, and patient’s commitment to live

Many patients have recovered and are discharged from the hospital. Basically, corona 19 is seen as difficult to treat when it deteriorates because there is no cure or vaccine. Of course, Ebola drugs are being used in clinical trials and HIV drugs are being used early in many patients. Some doctors use steroids. But more important than this effort, there were medical staff who supported the patient. And the support of the family also played an important role in overcoming the corona.

Above all, the voluntary participation of the medical community has helped prevent the spread of corona. Daegu City Council President Lee Sung-koo issued a statement asking all doctors to help. It was similar to the recruitment of soldiers. More than 250 doctors from all over the country responded. More than 1,300 nurses also rushed. There were many medical staff who came personally.

One doctor told the Japanese society that doctors would not test for infection, and korean doctors were ignorant and courageous, saying, “Who would do it if I didn’t do it?” In fact, doctors in Daegu said, “I’m okay with corona, but I’m more concerned about other medical staff being self-isolated and patients not being treated properly.” In particular, the introduction of a life treatment center to isolate the drive-through, walk-through, and mild patients that did not attempt in the country that followed the country seems to be a model of other countries.

Corona19’s crisis is not over. Maybe it’s the beginning of a pandemic. So far, we applaud the leading role of the medical community, and their voluntary efforts to save patients at risk.

Patients and families who met at the site during the 10-day medical service are still in their minds. Everyone is looking forward to a healthy society as soon as possible with the will of life. Their aspiration sought to be a small but indispensable piece that now brings about the miracle of life in the intensive care unit. Let’s work on another miracle with the patients and their families, the medical staff, who are battling infectious diseases in the hospital.

I recommended the article, a medical journalist and doctor specializing in Dong-A Ilbo.Corona Satu patients’ life-reins miracle, “emotion not in drama”Best Recommended News

Source link