Job title: CRNA’s – NEW YORK NEEDS YOU Crisis Response
Company: ENP Network
New York Needs You
Please join our urgent mission to treat those afflicted by COVID-19 in one of our nation’s hotspots, New York. Envision is partnering with several hospitals and health systems to provide healthcare resources in the form of intensive care unit (ICU) staffing. We anticipate additional opportunities throughout the Tri-State Area.
We are looking for CRNAs who are willing to work as an ICU nurse helping care for patients. With New York declaring a state of emergency, the health system will accept active state medical licenses from any state in the U.S. Our Clinical Leader leading this initiative has strong peace and war time experience and extensive experience in working with CRNA’s .
Some of the defined duties include:
- Intubation and advanced airway management
- Ventilator management and troubleshooting
- Sedation ordering/dosing/administration for vented patients
- Central line insertion
- Rounding with a medical team
- Family communication
- Weaning and extubation
- Documentation in EMR–EPIC
- 12-hour shifts – days and nights
- Transportation, lodging and food accommodations provided
- Concierge personnel to support your travel
- Recommended PPE will be provided
- Work as an independent contractor with competitive compensation
- 4-week commitment preferred
If you are interested in joining our efforts to care for patients, please visit:
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 07:41:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!