Job title: International Crisis Management Analyst
- Support the delivery and management of crisis response and testing on a global scale
- Assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of crisis management exercises and live events for our international program. Prepare and deliver post-exercise reports in a timely manner
- Recommend strategic and tactical planning and response options, and assists with the implementation of the solutions, as required
- Manage timely and effective closure of identified issues using project management methodology
- Assist with incident response efforts and manage alignment with overall business objectives
- Maintain Crisis Management plans and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, client contractual obligations and industry best practices
- Continuous work to maintain the crisis management program to integrate into Equifax’s daily operations, and maintain that integration in a dynamic environment, using tools, procedures, relationships, and other techniques
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- 2+ years of experience with Crisis Management or Incident Response
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management and related activities
- Experience with crisis management planning methodologies and best practices
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills with senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of technical terms
- Strong analytical skills; able to analyze problems and develop and implement effective solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience required
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
This position sits in our Alpharetta location, which includes a state of the art gym, onsite dry cleaning services, onsite café, food trucks, and several excellent restaurants nearby in case you want to explore the area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Primary Location: USA-Atlanta JV White
Function: Function – Security Governance and Compliance
Schedule: Full time
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 04:39:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!