Job title: PRN Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT) Clinician
Company: St. Augustine Youth Services (SAYS)
- A Florida License in the field of mental health counseling or social work and two years’ clinical experience.
- A valid Florida Driver’s License
- The ability to deal effectively with crisis situations.
- The ability work cooperatively as a member of a team for the benefit of the children and the agency.
- The ability to perform the following clinical functions including risk assessments, psychosocial evaluations, case management and individual, group and family therapies.
- The ability to present cases clearly and to communicate effectively on clinical issues with treatment team members and other professionals in the community.
The Mobile Crisis Response Team’s (MCRT) Clinician is responsible:
- To the MCRT Supervisor.
- For performing forty (40) hours of work weekly, including two weekend days per month. Evening hours are required at least once per month.
- For acting as the primary therapist for up to 10 children.
- For providing individual, group and family therapy as outlined in the program description which shall follow the treatment plan of each child.
- For providing the five functions of case management: planning, assessment, linking and advocacy, monitoring and discharge planning.
- For following all policies and procedures of the organization.
- For completing treatment plans, treatment plan updates, progress reports and other required reports in the manner described by the policies and procedures.
- For attending all Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) meetings as requested by the Department of Children and Families.
- For conducting risk assessments and coordinating and communicating with identified parties outcome and recommendations.
- For performing other duties as required.
- For informing DC&F and parents of all treatment plan reviews.
- For maintaining knowledge of involuntary psychiatric evaluation procedures.
- For scheduling and coordinating individual, group and family therapy.
- For maintaining a list of community providers for referral services.
- For reading and understanding the rules and regulations of 65E-10 and 65E-9.
- For being a team leader and fostering communication between members to assure quality treatment for the children.
- For following up and reporting all progress to relevant parties.
- For reviewing treatment plans with youth and parent and assuring the understanding of their part.
- For monitoring progress towards goals.
- For following all clinical directives given by the MCRT Supervisor, Chief Operations Director and Executive Director.
- For being on call when scheduled.
Job Type: Part-time
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Job date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 06:03:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!