Job title: Mobile Crisis Response and Family Support Program Therapist | Pillars Community Health
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as assigned.
Crisis Responsibilities: * Provides crisis intervention services in person or by telephone to police, school and hospital personnel, and community residents dealing with crisis situations. This includes referrals as well as diagnostic assessment and crisis intervention treatment.
- Conducts emergency on-site assessments of clients to determine the need for inpatient psychiatric hospitalization.
- Assesses and stabilizes high risk individuals and/or families.
- Provides on-site assessment within 90 minutes.
- Participates in a rotation schedule with all other Mobile Crisis Response Therapists assigned to the team. Typically, four 7-hour shifts per week, M-F. (7am-2pm or 2pm-9pm)
- Provides additional time dedicated to crisis stabilization intervention and treatment.
- Provides crisis stabilization treatment using brief intervention and solution focus therapy for up to 30 days until situation has been resolved or client can be assigned to appropriate level of care or agency program.
- Provides crisis stabilization which may include but is not limited to case management services that coordinate, support and advocate for client, psycho education and brief intervention treatment.
- Provides intensive outreach in an attempt to engage clients who do not follow through with deflection appointments post crisis event.
- Maintains records in accordance with agency policies and completes required outcomes protocols.
- Participates in agency meetings and in-services.
FSP responsibilities: * Provides day to day management of FSP program components maintaining compliance with program contract.
- Meet with parents to explain FSP Grant process and aid parents in the application process.
- Coordinate with HFS regarding all FSP recipients.
- Participate in monthly meetings and visits as needed with clients in residential facilities in adherence to program contract.
- Maintains weekly contact with parents & residential treatment staff in adherence with program contract. Provides FSP parents support and help finding placements if residential is chosen.
- Provides consultation to CS-I workers who work with community based FSP clients.
Location: Berwyn, IL
Job date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 05:28:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!