Job title: REGISTERED NURSE – RN – INTENSIVE CARE UNIT – ICU – COVID19 CRISIS RESPONSE
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Los Angeles, California. Qualified nurses will have previous ICU experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ICU INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- Immediate openings
- Travel Opportunities
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $5000
Weekly Taxable Pay: $3271
Weekly Housing Stipend: $1267
Weekly Meal Stipend: $462
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ICU INTENSIVE CARE UNIT POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Assess a patient’s condition to plan and implement patient care plans
- Treat wounds and provide advanced life support
- Assist physicians in performing procedures
- Observe and record patient vital signs
- Ensure that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Administer intravenous fluids and medications
- Order diagnostic tests and collaborate with fellow members of the critical care team
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Act as a patient advocate while providing education and support to patients and their families
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ICU INTENSIVE CARE UNIT:
- 2 years of previous ICU experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Nick Saia | Director
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com
Expected salary: $5000 per month
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 07:00:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!