Job title: Registered Nurse – RN – Nurse Practice Educator- COVID 19- Crisis Response
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for a Nurse Practice Educator opportunity in Medford, MA. The position requires a nurse candidate to have recent nursing home experience as an Educator. 40 hrs per week. Local and travel candidates will be considered! CareerStaff Unlimited will handle your travel needs, and we have permanent or contract positions available.
- Dates: 4/16/2020-5/26/2020
- 7am-3:30pm- Shift times may vary based on need.
- COVID 19- Crisis Response
Weekly Estimated Pay:$3434
Weekly Taxable Pay: $1880
Weekly Housing Stipend:$1127
Weekly Meal Stipend: $427
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
Nurse Practice Educator or UNIT MANAGER POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 to 3+ years management/supervisory experience
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Location: Medford, MA
Job date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:56:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!