Job title: Registered Nurse – RN – Home Health- Crisis Response
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent Registered Nurses (RN) with good time management for a full-time home health contract positions in Woodland, CA. For this specific contract, you are paid per hour, not just per visit! Finally, all drive time and mileage is reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Hourly Comp: $48 – $52
Walk Through: No
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
- Making home visits in designated area to perform initial and ongoing assessments/treatments for patients
- Performing assigned duties including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Identify and communicate changes in the patient’s condition
- Maintain communication with patient, family and other members of the home care team to ensure coordination of services and meet the patient goals
- Executing and properly documenting the doctor’s orders
JOB REQUIREMENTS – REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Washington state RN license
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years of previous home health experience preferred
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Location: Woodland, CA
Job date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:56:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!