Job title: COVID-19 Response Team RN Need – Detention Center Setting
Responsibilities will include monitoring and documenting symptoms, administering medications, managing emergency medical needs, and providing psychological and emotional support to resident population.
- Valid Virginia RN license (Compact Licensure acceptable)
- One year of ER, Psychiatric, Behavioral, and Urgent Care experience highly preferred, although not required
- New grads with strong clinical rotation experience in related areas of nursing are welcome to apply
- Crisis rates currently in effect!
This is a great opportunity to utilize your professional expertise in a collaborative effort to effectively manage this unprecedented National healthcare crisis.
For immediate consideration, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current resume
- Verification of active RN license
- Two to four recent Nursing references
- Active BLS card
Please call for further details:
National Hiring Manager
Location: Goochland, VA
Job date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 22:07:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!